In the wake of researcher Dr. Patrick Joyce's latest ESO report on comparative labour market integration of refugees, we would like to focus this lunch seminar on the German example. What can Sweden learn from German integration policy and what can Germany learn from Swedish integration policy?
The seminar will provide an opportunity for government and academic representatives to compare and contrast approaches to integration and labour market policy in a time where thousands of newly arrived immigrants are entering the Swedish and German labour market for the first time.
• Dr. Hans-Jürgen Heimsoeth, Ambassador of Germany to Sweden
• Dr. Patrick Joyce, Researcher at the Ratio Institute in Stockholm and a former senior advisor on labour market affairs at the Prime Minister´s Office
• Anders Kessling, State Secretary to Minister of Employment and Integration Ylva Johansson
• Michael van der Cammen, Head of Migration and Refugees Unit, German Federal Public Employment Service
• Dr. Annika Sundén, Head of Research at Sweden's Public Employment Agency
• Dr. Holger Kolb, Head of Annual Report Unit & Deputy Managing Director of the Expert Council of German Foundations on Integration and Migration
• Minna Ljunggren, Head of Migration & Integration Program, FORES - Forum for Reforms, Entrepreneurship & Sustainability
Plats: Fores, Kungsbroplan 2, Stockholm
Datum: 8 mars, 2018
Tid: 12.00 - 14.00